ANDMIR’s Thermal wellhead is a critical safety component of a thermal oil recovery system improving production flow characteristics.
Thermal Wellheads have been installed in thousands of CSS, SAGD, steam flood and in-situ combustion wells. Our current manufacturing capacity is 5,000 wellheads per year.
- In house PR2 testing rig with 3rd party verification.
- Vertically integrated manufacturing for efficient customization.
- Can be tailored to PSL 1-3 dependent on customer requirements.
- Full product traceability with PSL 3 level documentation.
Typical SAGD Configuration:
- Working pressure 3,000 psi (21 MPa)
- Product specification level PSL 1,2,3
- Material classification AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF
- Temperature range – 46oC to 390°C
- Working medium, oil, water, saturated steam
- Seal test pressure 3,000 psi (21 MPa)
- Strength test pressure 6,000 psi (42 MPa)
Thermal Gate Valve:
XFF – Expanding parallel plate type gate valve has the following advantages
- PR2 Tested – 46°C to 345°C
- Stem packing, grafoil and grafoil composite
- Stem back seat
- Split gate metal to metal seal
- Hard face gates/seats
- Low operating torque
- 2-1/16” to 5-1/8”, 2000 to 5000 psi